Body Shop skin care routine

Hiya Guys!

As promised, here is my Body Shop routine. I was going to do a haul but all I really buy is my skin care and some body butters for peoples birthdays/Christmas, so it was a bit pointless. I will try and do a mini review on each skin car product though.

Firstly, I always use tepid water (probably too cold for every other Beauty Blogger, but I am Anna so.) and then I use the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Cleanser, This product costs £5.00 and for me, it has lasted what seems a life time. I have combo skin as I have mentioned in the past, so when I do have spots my skin really goes for it. I'm talking about a full face of nasty face gremlins here. This Cleanser really reduces redness and strips your skin off all the oil that is hanging about. Only problem with this is, when your skin does start to clear up it can be pretty drying on your skin, so I would only recommend using this when you have breakouts or you have oily skin.

# (Photo is from the Body Shop website)

After that, I always use the Tea Tree Facial Toner. This is one of my favourite skin products because it really does tone your skin and reduce any redness. It also makes my skin feel clean. Again, this is part of the Tea Tree collection, so it will dry out your skin. I wouldn't say it was harsh to your skin, just not very gentle. I would advise if you have normal to dry skin try the Aloe Vera collection. I have the facial cleaner and it is really calming. Anyway's, back to this. This product also costs £5.00. You only use a tiny bit for your whole face so a bottle will last a long time.

Click for enlarged view(Photo is from the Body Shop website)

Now we are really cleaned our face and made sure we are no grime or oils left on it, it's time to battle them blemishes! After using many lotions and other brands which say they reduce the size and redness of blemishes, I had nearly given up. Until I seen this! It was a simple stick pot with a again Tea tree gel in. Yes, I am talking about the Tea Tree Blemish Gel! If you are from the old Blog you will know I am totally in LOVE with the stuff! I get lots of spots and blemishes on my chin and on my forehead, I simply dab this on them and in the morning I can see a dramatic change! I am one of them unfortunate of people who have lots and lots of blackheads on my nose, no matter how many strips or weird looking tools I use. I have them. With this gel, it brings them to the surface more so when I use my LUSH cupcake face mask them come out. This product is an amazing £6.00 which I think is amazing!
Click for enlarged view(Photo is from the Body Shop website)

Lastly, to make sure my skin gets all the goodness it deserves, I use the, yep you guessed it! Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion! I use this for two different things. Either when I have let the Blemish Gel settle in my skin. This part is important, unless you will just rub off all of the Gel. I will rub this unto my skin to give it some moisture and to once again try and combat the spots! Or, I will use it before my make up routine. Either way this product is really good if you are on a budget and want a really affordable Clearing Lotion/ Moisturiser. Depending on what condition your skin is in, depends on how much you need but I average out at using a pea size blob! This product is an amazing £3.00. This might look small compared to its over priced high end cousins but trust me, it is my must have!
Click for enlarged view(Photo is from the Body Shop website)


Hope you enjoy this weeks blog posts! Sorry I didn't do a Body Shop haul, but I would have been talking about the same stuff twice!

Next Tuesday! I will be talking about my New LUSH soap and my two Bath Bombs!

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

My Happy Week #3