Forgive me!

I am so so so so so so so sorry!!

But i have a new camera, so i should be doing videos like there is no tomorrow! I have made a 'sort' of plan for the videos and series I'm going to make for you.

First series
This series is going to be about everything skin care, from my daily routine, my 'time of the month' routine, spots, oily skin, dry skin, combo skin, good buys and worst buys, lush haul, body shop haul. I think you all get me. Skin!

Second series
My second series is going to be about making you feel better, so I'll be talking about getting over relationships, anxiety, depression, school stress and home stresses. As you all know alot of my other blog is about my personal experience with these, now i want to help you!

Third series
As it will be may and most exams are starting to kick in, I'll be doing a few 'what i wish i knew when...' revising tips, what i did and what not to do from experience.

Fourth series
This series is going to last 2 months because its prom season! So expect tutorials on make up, skin care, hair, nails, my prom, what to expect, reality vs. Expectation. Alot of fun to get us in the mood.

I have been really busy buying loads of lush so i can review it Saturday, i promise! I also have a lovely spot taking over my face, so i apologise for the monster on my chin!

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.