Lush Haul

So as promised, my LUSH review. Over the past 6 months I have made myself quite a collection of LUSH products. So, here are my 5 favourite products and what I love/hate about them.

Cupcake face mask.

This is my all time favourite face mask, the smell, the texture and how it makes my face after is yummy! It's got coco in it what helps our skin be the best it can be. For me, it also helps to prevent breakouts and combat spots when I do have them. I only have a couple of downfalls with this product, one being the size of the pot. As you may know this is the mask which you keep in the fridge and the pot is visibly smaller than the normal face masks (Which I also keep in the fridge because I personally think it works better.) Please correct my if I'm wrong but they are also more expensive? Overall I think this face mask is a must have for all skin types and budget. Love, love, LOVE this!

Shampoo bar (Montalbano).

This shampoo bar is my hair God send! My hair has been bleached, dyed every colour and well in the past I didn't look after my hair at alllll. My hair is dead, not as dead as it used to be but It's mostly down to this Shampoo. The smell is divine and is super easy to apply. At first it's strange to rub a bar around your head but it also lathers up really nice. I got the lemon one because it really strips your hair (A nice type of strip) off all the nasty oils and makes it super soft and clean. This bar is £5.75 and I have used it for over a month now and you can hardly see any usage. Compared to some liquid shampoo's which do the same this is mega cheap. Tip: I Split my Bar into two, because I think it saves money by not using as much. But this might just be me.

Dirty Hair Cream.

Because I used the Shampoo Bar it made my hair super soft when I straightened it. This meant I could hardly do anything with it because it was so soft! I had heard about this cream from a fellow blogger but never really thought about buying it. At first, I thought this was going to make my hair shiny and greasy but it's actually matte. I use the tiniest bit on my hair (My hair is medium length.) and it does the job to give texture and volume to my hair brilliantly! This cream is £6.95, The tub will last forever and give imperfectly perfect results every time! 

Eau Roma Water.

This Water is my all skin saviour. I use to with every skin care product at different times. Using this just before my Moisturiser makes my skin feel like a baby and I feel it helps it sink it and work better. It smells lush as it has Rose oil in, which we all know is super on the skin! As it's a toner water, I am not totally convinced it as 'toned' my skin. But I can always see and feel a difference when using it! I would say this water is suitable for every skin type but maybe just be careful if you have very dry skin as sometimes my skin at the top can flake. Saying this, it only does this at certain times of the month, if all you girls get me! This costs £7.95 and is very good for it's price. I tried the Body Shop Toner water and it made my skin feel oily and not very nice. Every girl and boy should have this in their skin care regime! 

Golden Egg.

I thought, seen as though it is really close to Easter (Even though I have 0 Easter eggs. Yes I am 17, but I still expect a egg. A Frozen one if possible) I would pick up some of the Products which are limited edition for this time of year! I firstly bought the Golden Egg and oh my! I dropped it in my bath and it exploded with glitter everywhere, don't be alarmed and make the amount of glitter on the egg and possibly you put you off! In water is is so cool to look at and even more cool to have a bath with. The smell is also really beautiful, I was trying to describe it to my friend and I could only come up with 'Think of a Caramac bar and then think of a bath melt crossed with a tiny bit of Honey.' People think it is a bath bomb when actually it's a bath melt crossed with a bath bomb. When I emerged from the bath with a picture in my head of me looking like a disco ball I was surprised! For one, I smelt amazing and spent half the night telling everyone how good I smelt. Then I seen that in fact I was a slight shimmer of golden, quite nice really. The Golden Egg costs £3.75 and is worth every single penny.

I did buy a Bunch of Carrots but i will review them next week. This blog post is already long!!

I hope to do another post throughout the week, just this week has been crazy!! So, don't expect this many posts in a short space of time!

Next week is my Body Shop haul and review, so look out for that!


Mwah

X x x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.