Lipstick Review

Me and make up have a love hate relationship, mostly hate when I leave it on over night and wake up to spots. Forget the brows, forget the eye liner for me, it's all about lipsticks. Every colour, Matte, Velvet or glossy I love them all. Here are my top 3 Lipsticks!


1.
 Love Make Up Happy Girl. I got this when I was in London in August and to be fair I wasn't overly keen on the colour but recently I have fell head over heels in love with it! the texture is somewhat velvet but glossy. Happy girl is a pink, a real, hard core in your face pink. It is also super cheap! No word of a lie, this lipstick was about £3 which for the quality is brilliant. I bought it in Superdrug on Oxford Street but up here you can't get it. So Superdrug, sort it out eh!

(photo from Ra Ra Reid)

2. MAC Cyber. I love this lipstick, no matter how much my family hate it. It's perfect when I want a Docs, Jeans and Jumper type of day. Messy bun and a swipe of this on last nights make up is perfect. Okay, the price is a bit steep for a lipstick which has so many dupes on the high street for under £5, But it is just worth it. It's more of a matte than a velvet finish and you can dress it up or go plain. The colour is beaut as well, dark plum mixed with red and a hint of black to make it dark and grungy. It's any girls must have on them lazy but put together days.

(photo from Google, but her eyebrows are on fleek, damn girl)

3. Dior 157. I bought this recently and I normally don't like gloss. It reminds me of when I was first getting into Make up and you buy them big packs of cheap products. This products erases them awful memories of 12 year old Anna. A perfect pastel pink with hints of shimmer, this looks picture perfect on its own or teamed up with a nude lipstick. This was a pricey item to have in your make up box, but I feel like I need to have it. Looking on the high street, I have never found a lip gloss which isn't sticky and feels like you are spreading pva glue over your lips. The packaging is also really cute, if that matters to anyone.

Sorry for the late post, I have just been busy today with you know, Netflix, food and Snapchat!

Next update will be Thursday. It is going to be a hair one, with me attempting to dye my hair some sort of pink!

Once again, thank you for reading every week! I love ya!

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.