Bucket List... So far.

My bucket list, I love the thought of having a plan; because we all know I love plans and lists. Over the past year or so I have really thought hard about things I wanted to do and achieve before I kick the bucket.

* Travel to India alone and explore a different culture.
* Have dinner on the Eiffel Tower.
* Have something or someone named after me.
* Buy a pair of Levi jeans in a size 12.
* Go on a adventure in the middle of the night with my best friends. 
* Learn to swim.
* Live in Germany for a year/
* Buy a Sausage dog called Fudge.
* Go to Disney world.
* Have my own business of some type.
* Go to a festival.
* Finish my dolls house.
* Sky dive.
* Be a size 12.
* Read a book in one day.
* Appear on a radio station.
* Buy a swimming costume/ bikini/.
* Make a new friend who has similar interests.
* Get my blog noticed.
* Travel to New York and get a taxi.
* Go back to Normandy.
* Go on a big family holiday.
* Drive a Mitsubishi evo 9.
* Get a personalised number plate.
* Learn a new language.
* Buy a Soda Stream.
* Live in a City.
* Go for a picnic.
* To design a building which is recognised nationally/ worldwide.
* Go inside a factory.
* Own a shed.
* Go for a bike ride with my dad.
* Pass my Motorbike test.
* Meet a you tuber.
* Work in Lush.
* Have my own vintage business.
* Finish a fill box set without getting bored.
* Spend a full day eating Ice Cream watching Netflix with someone I love.
* Own some Irregular choice shoes.
* Own my own house.
* Have a unicorn themed room.
* Be on a jury.

And finally, I want to just love life. Lets face it, most of these probably wont happen, but if I have a aim it might just.

Some of these are planned to happen very soon and one of them have even happened. These will be indicated by a         through the sentence.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

I bake cakes and have a dog!