Dream morning routine Vs. My actual morning routine.

So many people are talking about their morning routines and making out like they actually have time do apply a face mask every single day. I smell big, fat lies!

Dream morning routine.

I get up, skip down stairs and have toast (freshly baked) with home made jam and a Green tea. Watch the News and keep up to date with today's current affairs. Then I decide to get a bath and include a lush bath bomb and take a picture to upload on to Instagram. Get out of the shower into a warm bath robe and wash my face 5 times with different products to insure I have the cleanest skin in College. Go into my bedroom and put on my full face of make up, whilst listening to some really cool, Indie band which is soooo going to be big in 2000 and never. Get changed into my perfectly planned outfit which compliments my friends outfit perfectly and head to College. Done!

Now comes what really happens in the morning, brace yourself.

Actual morning routine.

I get rudely awaken by my Mam opening her bedroom door, sit in bed for at least 5 minutes to just comprehend what life is. Go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for another 5 minutes and check every social network platform I'm on, worry that my social life is seriously lacking. Slumply walk downstairs and if I'm lucky, have some toast on Nutella. Or, if I am really adventurous, have a yoghurt. Watch the News because I'm too lazy to switch over. Realise I have 10 minutes to get changes and ready before I set off for college. go to my bedroom and re wear yesterdays leggings and then find a top to wear, but nearly always ending up wearing a dress or a hoody. Go to the bathroom and splash some water on your face to wake you up and to clean your face. Quickly tie your hair into a pony tail or a bun, pick up your bag for College and go go go go go!!

Quick question!

We are all friends on here, so can someone answer a question for me please? In Amsterdam, what do the girls (or boys, not sure if they have male prostitutes?) in the Red Light district actually do in the windows? Because when I said I thought they just stood in a glass window in underwear, smiling. My whole family erupted into laughter... Thanks guys! Someone enlighten me with answers!


Mwah

X x x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.