What's actually in Anna's bag (suitcase).
I was very well known in School for having a bag, some may even call it a suitcase. Many people often wondered what I actually had in the bag, and why it had to be so big. As I go to College now, my bag has got even bigger and some days I even carry two bags. Shock horror, I get you.
- 2 hair brushes.
- 4 tubs of lip balm.
- A shit load of hair slides.
- Chewing gum.
- Chewing gum which has came out of its packet.
- 3 half eaten sandwiches, chilli chicken if you really wanted to know.
- Paracetamol, I must buy a new packet every time I can't find one.
- A paint brush.
- Course work.
- Nail varnish, which I thought I had lost.
- Mac lipstick, I don't even wear make up to College.
- Socks, because you never know when you might step in a wet puddle (A wet puddle Anna, really?)
- Pair of knickers, is this normal or not? I have always done this. Hmm.
- I lolly pop stick.
- Wrappers, everywhere.
- And now this might shock you, seen as though I left school over a year ago... My English revision words.
- Enough Tampons to stock Superdrug, I need to remember I go to College with some boys. so I highly doubt they will need them.
X x x