Lush Haul! All things Bath Bombs. Ad*

This haul is dedicated to bath bombs, so I'm sorry if you don't like bath bombs or you expected a face mask. I will be doing other Lush hauls, but people have been requesting bath bombs. Lets go!

The first one is my all time favoirite bath bomb, Granny takes a dip. I love this sooo much. It just reminds me of summer and dancing and makes me want to listen to some Pink Floyd. This is retailed at £3.95. I have a large bath (bigger than normal.) and it covers my bath beautifully. I love it, a lush must have! Don't even get me started on the smell, a true lush smell. So what you waiting for? Go and buy it!

The second one I actually bought for Dan and Corey and used them myself- bad friend I know. Dragons egg is the mother of all bath bombs, it covers everything. Fizz, colour, glitter, foam, smell all thrown in with a hint of bath melt. This takes a while to 'explode' but once it does you will be amazed at it! This is £3.35 so cheaper than granny takes a dip and so much better. It is orange in colour when it does its things and the smell is something else. You need to experience this, if you don't like it, I don't think we can be friends. Sorry.

(photo from chloevictoriaguest.blogspot)

My other go to bath bomb is Think pink and this one it truly a luxury bath bomb, it looks so elegant and cute. It smells like birthday cake, not even joking. Full on Victoria sponge with icing and candles. But as it starts to explode and pools so gracefully, you get hints of lavender and a very nice undertone of citrus. It definitely relaxes you and helps you clear your mind of all of today's worries. This is prices at £2.65!! Wow! They could make it ten times that and I'd still not have second thoughts of popping this into my bag!

(photo from just-an-extra.blogspot.com)

So there you have it, my three favourite bath bombs! I could go on for hours, but tonight I'm going to a party and I need to get ready and make myself look presentable. What's your favourite bath bomb? Do any other companies do bath bombs as good as Lush? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a wonderful Saturday, if you're going to Glassonbury, be safe! Anyone else, have fun!

Don't forget to check out all of Lush products at www.lush.co.uk or visit your local Lush store!

Mwah

X x x

*This post is a paid for advertisement, all views are my own and I have not been told to say otherwise.




Comments

  1. I recently received the christmas gift set anna! And oh my bloody good god, its glorious although there was obe thing i wasnt too sure on, the butter bear i think its called let my skin like a sort of sticky, (not very nice when you're trying to relax) xm mesia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it a bar? Or bath bomb? Either way just let your skin absorb the oils and then lightly dust your skin with baby power to get rid of the stickiness. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    Bathbombs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I must tell you the blog post is really good. It is very informative. I want to mention one thing that I like the way you write the post to the point. I really appreciate and keep writing!
    bath bombs usa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.