Q&A 3.



I asked you guys ages and ages ago to ask me questions for a questions and answers, sorry for the very, very late reply. The girl's been busy, okay?!

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?
My favourite lipstick is Cyber, because I love berry lips and this is almost black. Not many people have it and I think it's a really grungy colour, which is the style I mostly wear. MAC haul coming up soon!

When are you and Corey going to go out?
Thanks for this really awkward question Karl! I'm going to say never, purely because life problems, we have different lives and goals for the future. He will always be my bets friend, he will always be my Corey, no matter if he's single or not and I'll always love him unconditionally. Maybe when we are older, wider and a little more comfortable around the word 'relationship'. Maybe.

Are you going to prom?
I'm taking you mean the College ball? No I am not. Why? Because I refuse to spend as much money as I did for my Southfield prom again, me co. are going out round some City. I'm going to spend my prom money on vodka shots and cider.

What's your worst fear?
That the Turkish people next door have knocked down the wall in the attic and are living above me. And then watch me as I sleep. Anyone who has ever FaceTimed me will know how scared I get when I hear something, it's probably just the seagulls on the roof but still.. It could be true.

So you regret any of your ex's?
All of them? No, I'm joking! I don't regret any of them as such, I just want to punch myself in the face every time I think about them because why was I so stupid and actually thought we would work? 99 per cent of my ex's I'm still friends with, apart from one. I mean, he can be forever alone for all I care, idiot!

Favourite food?
I'll do meal do I don't offend anyone. My Grans Mince and Potato pie, James' mash, Stef's roast potatoes and my Mams' gravy.

What's your favourite song at the moment?
If you ask any of my friends they would probably say Workington Grime, it's not. I love, love, lovvvee Kathleen my Catfish and the Bottlemen. Thank you Ellie for putting a video on Facebook of them, look what you have started now!

Do you plan on going to University?
I do, I plan on going to either Bath or Durham and studying Engineering design and Architecture.

Who was your first ever love?
God, why are you lot so personal! My first ever love was K, probably my biggest and most known.. Ahh, the smell of sweet 12 year old Anna and hormones.

How is College now?
College is great! I've just started back, everyone is lovely, I'm stressed out which is good, it means I'm learning. Corey is back every Friday so I get to see him and squeeze him (I'm not really supporting the comment above about us not being together, am I?), My creative writing bunch are so kind and didn't even mind that I said I was only here for a A level. College is still the best thing I could have done, I'll stick by that for life!

My party

As some of you may know, I had my 18th party this Saturday and well, things went a bit wrong. Please can everyone stop messaging me and asking, if you actually came to the flipping party in the first place you would have known. Thank you to everyone who actually came, for all my cards, presents and money. Thank you to my Dad for letting me have it, for Auntie Val and Natalie for getting me a cake and making it the best. Cheers Samadis for my BBQ Chicken Pizza, tasted amazing at the night and in the morning for breakfast. I had the best party, with the best people and I wasn't even sick in the morning, hungover but not sick.


This will be my last every blog post as a 17 year old because Thursday it's my Birthday eve and I'm taking it off. I shall be back next Thursday which sounds like ages away but I'm sure you will cope. Thank you all for being the best followers, readings and supporters I could have got. You all are truly amazing I your own way.

Mwah

X x x


Popular posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

My Happy Week #3