Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette| First Impressions.

This is the first post I've actually wrote in ages. My other posts, bar my birthday post have been hiding away in my other folder, but now they have run out and I need to blog!

Displaying 20150923_140748.jpg

Whilst I was in Paris (which was amazing) I visited Sephora and picked up a palette I've been eyeing ever since the date came out. I can spend silly money on foundation, concealer and even mascara, but I feel sick at the thought of spending £38 on some Eye shadow. As it was my birthday and you're allowed to spend a silly amount of money on things which you don't really need, I bought it. Okay, so maybe I did buy it because the packaging is beaut and maybe I did buy it because.. Hello? Urban Decay.

Displaying 20150928_113253.jpg

Truth is, I don't really like it. the colours are too dark for my skin tone, they are so hard to blend which means you can't even blend them out to a lighter shade. I wanted to love this product because so many beauty gurus love it, obsess over it and I've wanted it for so long. The packaging is lovely but the brush which comes with it is shit and literally does nothing. For the amount of money I did pay for it in Paris I just expected a bit more wow, a bit more of something. The glitter shadows hardly show on anything. Someone please tell me I'm doing something wrong or anything to be fair before I have a meltdown.

Sleek do a palette very similar and I can use that fine, it's something ridiculous like £7 and the pans are much bigger.I think its just me, isn't it? Be right back, searching YouTube for tutorials.

PEOPLE, HELP A GIRL IN NEED!

Hope you like this weeks post, another will be on Wedneday like always! That will be a #AskNannaWednesday. Atay tuned!

Mwah

X x x

Ohh, if you actually want to buy this product, you can do here.

Posts which you might like!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

Q&A 3.