My Happy Week #3

My week has been actually lovely and I say this with the biggest smile on my face.

First off I've spent more time with my littlest cousin Oscar, who is the most loving little boy ever. We are best friends and there's not a week we don't spend time together. When I head off to Uni I'm not going to see him for months at a time and that really scares me, so I'm trying to make as many memories as possible. We've played games, pinched each others biscuit, tickled each other until were both crying and had lots and lots of cousin snuggles. He's 3 tomorrow and it's so scary that my baby cousin is getting bigger and can talk and you can actually have a conversation with him.

Secondly, I received an email off a company (who I can say just yet) to review some clothing and I'm really excited to share it with you. Blogging opens up so many doors for you and I find it really interesting to compare which companies come to me.

I always find it's the little things in life which make you smile. Me and my best friend Jade got a Mcdonalds and sat down the shore to bitch the world away. Did she scream at me when I threatened her that I was going to pull over with the cool kids, put my window down and say "Alright?"... Yes. It's the little things which make me very happy. I mean, we normally talk a load of shit but sometimes she's a god send; especially when the two people you love are arguing all the time.

UPDATE: So, maybe i worded this very wrong. I am not in love with 2 people, I did not mean that at all. What I meant was, two people are basically fighting over me, both thinking they are bad examples to me. NOT THAT I WOULD PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE I AM IN LOVE WITH 2 PEOPLE (I AM NOT) Okay, thank you. x

And last but not least, I go back to college on Tuesday and I'm so excited to see my favourites, to see Corey, to eat cookies and down hot chocolate. I can't wait to stop spending money on things I don't need and to not do late night online shopping. Next Thursday I'm away at Newcastle with my friend Brad to see Katherine Ryan, which I'm so excited for! She's so funny and her accents are amazing.

Lots of cool things to look forward to!

How was your week? Let me know down below.

Missed last weeks posts? Find them here and here.



Comments

  1. Oh and you've found out that you're moving to a beautiful house but you have to clear the shit out of your room !?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.