Q and A with Corey aka My Bestie Bum.


I've spent today in a room, with blankets very carefully placed on me to "make you feel fluffy", talking to my best friend and asking silly questions. I've done a Q and A with Corey before and it got quite a lot of views.

I took to twitter for you guys to ask me questions about life, about me and Corey.. Anything you wanted. As long as it was okay for my Mam to read, this blog does have some limits.

What's the best thing about each other?

Anna: That without even thinking about it, he is my best friend. We might not see eye to eye and sometimes I want to punch him, he's my number one and I owe a lot to him.
Corey: I hate how she doubts herself even though she's normally right (I use the term normally very loosely).

*I then had to remind Corey that it was the best thing about each other, not point out the flaws, dick.

Corey: The best thing is that she can make any situation, any conversation a happy one, she can make anyone laugh and smile. She will go out her way to make others happy and laugh, to be that, that's the best trait anyone could have.

Is it hard to stay close because of the distance?

Anna: Not really, it's never really bothered us, or any of us to be fair. We have a group chat with all of us in and then we skype, call and text throughout the day. It's only Carlisle and I normally see them 2 days a week any ways. It might be harder when I go to University and will be officially living the student life, pretty sure we will cope though.

Corey: Sometimes when you just want a cuddle from your best friend or you want a movie night, then it's hard because she cant just pop round. But, she sends me enough nostril selfies to keep our friendship going, I think we'll be okay for now. Obviously she has Austin now but we haven't really changed. When Anna says 2 days she really means when she can be arsed to get the bus, lazy.

Do you feel replaced now Anna has a Boyfriend?

Anna: I hope he doesn't, I really hope not. He will forever be my bestest, my agony aunt and no boy will ever change how we are. I love Corey with every bone in my body but it's a totally different type of love.

Corey: I feel this question is more for me to answer and it's kind of awkward because at first I did. I won't lie, I really did feel replaced but I'm so glad I did. because when Anna met Austin and I started to feel replaced I knew he was taking good care of her and I knew she was happy. Me and Anna were never together, no matter how many accusations were flying around. I'll always have my best friend, no boyfriend will ever change that.

Do you have any annoying habits?

Anna: I shake my leg when I'm tired or bored, I bite my nails and I itch my left arm until it becomes red when I'm nervous. What a freak I am.

Corey: I am perfect.

When can we meet Corey?

Anna: When Corey says yes.

Corey: Never, only special people can see this face, bitches.

What happened to Nasty Dan and does Corey still hate him?

Anna: How do I put this without starting world war 3? I grew up,  didn't want what Dan was giving me, attention is great but you can't just walk out on someone, That's not cool. Me and Dan are totally different people with totally different outlooks on life and lifestyles. I don't know what he wants, but it's not me. Corey doesn't hate him, as much as he may squabble and mutter under his breathe every time the name is mentioned.

Corey: A little sick from Workington. *(Whitehaven actually, but whatever)

Enjoy that? Hope you did!

See you soon!

Comments

  1. Question : when will Anna's Mam meet Corey?
    Answer: To be honest I'm not sure that he actually exists. I think that he may be an imaginary, glittery, pixie that lives in the pink , fluffy part of Anna's so called brain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Q&A 3.