NUTELLA CHAT: BOYS, SUNDAY DRINKING AND SECRET WEIGHT LOSS.



Hellloooooooo!

It feels like forever and ever (Amen?) since I last wrote a blog post. basically, because it has been! With moving house, having no internet and my phone being a dickhead; I haven't been able to blog.

I'm back though, I'm back and I'm never, ever leaving you guys ever again! In case you've missed the last few blog posts I'll link them here, here and here for you to look at!

So a life update..

I'll just jump into the deep end and hope to god a attractive life guard comes and saves me... I'm hoping to go to University in September, 100 miles away from my Gran, my bed and my boyfriend. We've been going out for 8 months and the most time we've spent apart is 2 days. When and if I go to University I'll be seeing him once a month. ONCE A FUCKING MONTH. Now, this makes me sad because once a month seems like nothing but I'm also excited to see how we cope.

I've also become a bit of a alcoholic in these recent few weeks, I blame the weather and Chris for making me want alcohol. We normally start off in Chris' house and then some how I'm 20 pound down and wake up with a hangover and some apologising to do. This isn't a bad thing at all, I'm just not used to it. Butttt, my skin is suffering a lot so I'm going to go sober until late June!


Above is a picture of me 1 stone and a bit lighter. I've lost weight and no one has realised, which I love because I don't have people shouting down my ear telling me to stop eating the cake and munch on some carrot sticks. I've done this by reducing what I eat, watching what goes in my mouth, exercising more and walking more. As you all know I tried Slimming World in 2013 and it worked, it really did. I just felt that as soon as the cake hit my mouth I put it all back on and I was in a situation where I didn't have any money to re join.

So this is just a little update on life, I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure to like, share and subscribe!

The next post will be Thursday, so keep a look out on the Facebook page for updates and sneak peaks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.