NUTELLA CHAT: MY FINAL WEEK/RED HAIR DON'T CARE



UNIVERSITY UPDATES

So the week which I've been dreading for the last 2 years has happened... I leave college on Thursday. Most A Level students are having a whale of a time because for the past 2 years they have been a solid 5 days a week; me however, have been a sometimes 4, sometimes 2 and sometimes none type of learner.

Everything is just so real, I bought a pan today and I honestly feel like I can rule the world.. With a pan. I'm starting to buy bits and bobs for my uni flat and bedroom. stocking up on shampoo bars and making mental lists of what should I bring clothes wise (I still have no fucking clue). This place and these people are my comfort zones, Millies Monday is my favourite, Nandos Thursday is what I live for and in less than 77 days, everything will change.

If anyone told me in year 10 that I would be going to Uni, driving a car and have a boyfriend who isn't that boy, I never would have believed you! I HAVE THESE MUSHY FEELINGS GUYS!

So this blog is a week behind and I have actually already left College. I managed to come out with a Merit, a bunch of idiots as friends and that is all that matters. Engineering Class of 2016 <3

Displaying IMG_0040.JPG

I BLEACHED MY HANDS

Last week I was given the mammoth task of dying my darling boyfriends sisters hair (I mean Jazz, check her out!) can I just say that she has a shit load of hair, like loads of hair. She wanted a fire red ombre, what she got was red and orange ombre, which I love just as much! We used directions hair dye and mixed it which my favourite conditioner (10 unicorn points of you can guess which one!) and slathered it on her hair. from putting the first bit of bleach on her hair to drying her final look look around 7 hours, which I don't think is that bad seen as though her hair was a shade 2 brown. this is the final result!


But, guess who didn't wear gloves and never has done in all the time shes bleached her hair??? Me! And guess who got beach burns on her hand?? Me! I did think I was going to die but thankfully, the unicorn fairies were looking down on me and I survived.

So that's it for today's blog post,I hope you all enjoyed it!

Next up will be a 10 things which I'll take to uni with me haul!

Don't forget to comment, like and subscribe!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

I bake cakes and have a dog!